Sunday, May 24, 2015

Thank You, My Brother

It is very common human tendency that we always appreciate the world around us, but fail to appreciate the people in your own small world called family who are responsible for your success and provide support during all ups and downs.

Today, through this poem, I really want my idol to know how very much you are important to me.

I still remember the childhood we shared
The time you have been there, just to care
I just can't imagine growing up without you
Those times of the past that only you and I could tell
You are always my mirror not my mere choice
In hard times you are my support and my voice
Though life has many ways to take our test
You have always encouraged me to go for the best
I aimed to climb higher in this life than I cared to go
Because you believed in me and helped me to grow
I appreciate for the sacrifice you made that I know
Thank you, my brother,
I really feel blessed and lucky to have you so


No comments:

Post a Comment