Mathematics, general definition we all study at school level is the science and study of quantity, structure, space, and change. But if I provide a more common explanation than "mathematics consist of providing the most obvious thing in the least obvious ways".
It is said that "Math illiteracy strikes 8 out of 5 people.....!!". Without Maths there is no growth and no calculation. It provides the basic needs of humans because like the crest of peacock, Mathematics at the head of all knowledge. Without Maths it is impossible to survive and illustrate the exact need. Worldwide we all are using different types of languages and cultures but worldwide all human-beings are depend on "unique" Mathematics which shows It's dignity.
"If i feel unhappy, I do Mathematics to become happy and If I feel happy, I do mathematics to keep happy."
good yaar,keep writin.good 2 know that u write also. and very good thoughts!
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for comment !!!
ReplyDeleteMay I know who is this ???
Bhavik:Good man!!!!...but can u explain me that do u still feel happy when u study mathematics of engineering......truth...i want truth.....lolz....g8 thinking man continue..
ReplyDeleteyap....i still fill happy...and it's true..!!
ReplyDelete